Registration. To register, send a deposit of $100, or $50 for half-time, in order for
us to guarantee your space. This deposit is non-refundable.
Full payment is due by June 15 in order to honor the early bird rate.
Full payment at the standard rate is due by August 15.
You may also choose to send the complete payment now. The sliding-scale rates for full and half-time attendance are given here.
Cancellation policy. If you cancel before August 15, your payment minus the registration deposit will be refunded. After August 15, about two weeks before the start of the retreat, refunds will no longer be offered.
How to pay. The preferred way is old-fashioned: send a check or cashier's check in the mail. This is appreciated as it minimizes processing fees we have to pay. If you choose this route, please send me an email with the questions below answered when you mail your check, and I will hold your place until I receive it.
Send your check payable to the organizer, Jonathan Lilly, to:
85 North Ave. Apt. 206
Burlington, VT 05401, USA
Questionnaire. At the time of your registration, please also send an email to email@example.com answering the following questions. It is helpful if you copy the questions and paste them into an email, then answer each in turn.
1. Please confirm that you have read the about and logistics sections in detail.
2. Please confirm that have also read and understood the guidelines.
3. Briefly describe your previous experience with contact improvisation.
4. Are you sending a deposit or a complete payment?
5. Are you attending Week I, Week II, or the full camp?
6. Will you be paying the low, medium, or high rate on the sliding scale?
7. Will you be joining us at the campground, or staying elsewhere?
8. Is there anything else you would like the organizers to be aware of?
Follow-up. Closer to the start date, attendees will be sent more detailed information. There will be the opportunity to offer or request a ride, and also to offer or request the use of a loaner tent to assist those travelling from afar.